Thursday, February 16, 2012

Three Things Thurday

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!  I thought I'd post a three things Thursday to share with you guys.....

1. would be what I came home to Valentines Day after working out at the gym. 
Tom had me a dozen roses and these sweet card on the right.  He also bought me floor mats for my car and windshield wipers which were both much needed and I would have never thought about it!  Thanks Tom, I LOVE YOU!!!  :)  The card on the left is one I got made for him, yep those are 3 pictures of us!

2. I participated in Julie's Valentine Exchange and she sent me an awesome goodie box.  Thanks Julie, I loved it. 
No, she didn't get me the roses on the right, but dang it, I love them and wanted to include them in this picture to!

3.  Well I don't really have anything for the third thing.  I did make it to the gym again this morning and busted out 4 miles on the treadmill and then did some thigh exercises.  I need to get it to where these thighs don't jiggle! 


Hope you all have a great Thursday!  It's off to Louisville tonight for me, Tom, and the kiddos for some rental cleaning.  FUN, FUN!!!



7 comments:

  1. What a sweetie he is! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! I'm glad you had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet valentine you have!! Glad to see you had a fun day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Sounds fun...except the rental cleaning. I work for a management company, all we do is rentals and I know that isn't much fun.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh! Look at that pasta!! How cute! I love it when men come up with cool and unexpected gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great V-day! I love cards, especially personalized ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the red! Very pretty flowers you have there!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!