Sunday, March 4, 2012

I can't believe I've had to wait this long to share our news with you!!  We have been extremely busy and our farm was hit by the tornado this past week (more on that in a later post).  We are all safe and sound though.....So here's to the awesome news!

We are Engaged!!  Tom popped the question last week and I happily said YES! He's my best friend, and everything I would ever ask for in a man and in a husband.  He picked out the most beautiful ring I could have asked for to!!! 

We are so excited and happy, and are looking forward to planning the destination wedding, and a HUGE reception party! 



Stay tuned for the magical date, and all the wedding details!!

12 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations!!!!! The ring is GORGEOUS! (I thought you already were married, oops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! way to go :) nice princess cut!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! CONGRATS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! What a beautiful ring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I was worrying about you when I saw about the tornadoes in Kentucky, I'm glad you are alright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally!! I've been waiting for this post for SO LONG. Absolutely beautiful ring, too! Hope your home/farm is okay after the tornado. :( Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Christie I am so happy for you!!!! Congrats!!! I am however so sorry to hear about the tornado! I hope everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahoo!! Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!
    Sure hope everything is okay with the tornado!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Look at that rock! As Jack would say "you'll sink straight to the bottom with that one!" CONGRATS! What a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats!!! what a beautiful ring!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG OMG OMG YES!!! EXCITING!!! Congratulations soooo sooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!