Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekly Recap

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend.  I was able to run the Rodes City 10K in Louisville on Saturday and really enjoyed it!  I will post pictures, and more about that tomorrow.  First, I want to let you guys know what I was able to do last week workout wise.

Sunday - Rest
Monday - 3 miles
Tuesday - 5 miles and Upper body workout
Wednesday - 1.5 miles and Upper, & Lower body workout
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Upper body workout
Saturday - Rode City 10K, 6.2 miles

Week Total: 15.7 miles & 3 Strength Training workouts


I'm pretty happy with that weekly total.  I have slacked on updated my dailymile account.  I'm going to work on that this afternoon and work on getting my pictures from the race this weekend uploaded so I can share them with you guys!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome workouts! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great workout week. I look forward to the race report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your workouts this week!!! Can't wait to hear about your race!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week of workouts! Can't wait to see some pictures from the race! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job :) and I want to read and see the recap!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow..! That sounds impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job this week! Can't wait for your recap!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!