Friday, May 4, 2012

Gone so long

WOW!! It has been forever since I have posted on my blog.  Call me a slacker, I know.  I'm not even sure why I stopped posting.  Life in general just didn't allow the time for me to sit in front of the computer and think about all the good things to write ;)  I'm going to work on that though.

I have alot, alot to catch up on and will start to work on additional posts for you guys.  I also can't wait to catch up with each and everyone of you.  Hope your all doing well. 

I'm still working out, running, and hitting the gym.  This week I have logged 14.7 miles!!  We have narrowed down the dates and the wedding destination, there will definitely be a post on that.

Until next time, take care!

Christie

7 comments:

  1. Glad all is well!!! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you're back! :) Can't wait to hear more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slacker!! ;)
    Glad you're back too. 14.7 miles is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are back! Can't wait to hear how everything has been going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wedding Destination --- now that right there just sounds pretty darn exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!