Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Chasing dreams....

This morning I thought I'd be brave and run with the fastest girl I know around!  Shew, that was a tough one.  Not only is she speedy, the course had some hills which are my NIGHTMARE.  Honestly, I felt like every car or truck that drove by thought I was the chunky girl trying to keep up with the skinny one!  haha  That's awful to say but it was definitely on my mind as I was sucking air.  She was great though, she kept me motivated, slowed down for me, and I felt great afterwards.  For me, this is only another reason I need to get back in the gym, get back to lifting those weights to make myself stronger! 

Tonight I will be packing for our Gatlinburg weekend!!  Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're black! Enjoy Gatlinburg. It's one of my favorite places!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!